Welcome to Year 5. Here you will find useful information about what is happening in Year 5 this year.
Class Teacher: Sabina Khanom
Teaching Assistant: Naima Bouda
During school closure...
Every day, Sabina will send out a School Ping at 9am to explain the day's learning. The message will also appear here.
Remember to keep fit and healthy too. You can join Joe Wick's PE lessons at 9:00 every day: https://www.youtube.com/user/thebodycoach1/featured
If you have any questions, email Year5support@sevenmills.towerhamlets.sch.uk
Good Morning Year 5,
I hope you’ve all been enjoying the great weather with your families. It’s going to be another lovely day so make the most of it and go out for a bit.
Here is today’s learning;
1) Reading: English Collins p26
2) Maths: Maths Collins p14 and Times tables rockstars
3) Foundation: Coat of arms shield - Design a personal coat of arms shield for the family. - Find out what a coat of arm shield means. What could you draw? What does it mean to you? Think about the colours and shapes (see attachment)
4) Writing: Family Song/ Rap/ Poem - Write a song about your family- it might be a poem or even a rap. Can you make it rhyme? Perform it to your family.
5) Exercise: Joe Wicks PE at 9am Live on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAxW1XT0iEJo0TYlRfn6rYQ
Remember to send in pictures and any questions to; firstname.lastname@example.org