Our Ethos and Values
We believe that...
- all children have individual strengths and talents, and it is our job to help them develop these talents;
- although we are not all alike, we all have an equal right to be treated fairly;
- we can learn from our differences – diversity enriches us and makes us stronger.
We also believe that...
- children learn best when they are safe and happy;
- children learn best when then they are given engaging and stimulating things to do:
- children learn best when adults observe them closely and listen carefully to what they say – that way adults know what each individual child needs to learn next.
Seven Mills Primary School works closely with other schools in the Isle of Dogs Cluster, and we all sign up to a Charter for Living and Learning Together.